– New Dialog for importing referenced assemblies
– Reference custom, or .NET framework assemblies
– Assembly information displayed on right
– Search/Filter assemblies
– Imported assemblies are now moved into the proper folder (c:\Program Data\Plugin) automatically.
- Improvement – Custom Code: Add support for virtual void RunOnce and virtual void OnError
- Improvement – Custom Code: Add support for modifying the text, and visibility of the Run/RunOnce/Previous/Next buttons are displayed (OnUserInterfaceSetup).
- Improvement – Custom Code: Expose the MessageCollection object in the Custom Code function
- Improvement – HL7 Statistics: Distinquish between NULL and Segment Not Present in HL7 Statistics.
- Improvement – HL7 Statistics: Find Next/Previous Missing Segment
- Improvement – Support for opening remote gzip, bzip, and zip files via FTP
- Improvement – HL7 Send: Replace X with Recycle bin icon, and add a deletion confirmation dialog to prevent accidental deletion of destination – Requested by Albert E.
- Improvement – HL7 Query: Present the “Data Type” that is in the “Description column” to present in a separate column … or have an option to “suppress it” – Requested by Albert E.
- Improvement – HL7 Compare: Highlight the first time the sequence in the message changes – Requested by Albert E.
- Bug – HL7Parser: Application Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
- Bug – Editor: Fix the issue with saving the ShowKeyboardTooltips option – Reported by Albert E.
- Bug – Sql Loader: Fix issue where the number of messages in the results window is different than the number of messages in the report grid
- Bug – Sql Loader, HL7 Query: Fix StackOverFlowException in the bowels of System.Windows.Forms.dll!System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCell.DataGridViewCellAccessibleObject.GetAccessibleObjectBounds