- Improvement – A Cloverleaf New Line message framing option. Requested by Ron B.
- Improvement – Allow enterprise licenses to be registered using the command-line
- Improvement – Use Code Sign to sign the installer to avoid warnings during install
- Improvement – Update to latest MySql and Postgres client library
- Bug Fix – Custom Code – Setting a Field/Component/Subcomponent to null should leave the existing value untouched.
- Bug Fix – HL7 Editor – NRE and duplicate settings key error.
- Bug Fix – HL7 Editor – issue where no tool tips are provided for pasted in messages
- New Feature – Mask Protected Health Information (PHI)
, or Control-M – Turn on/off whether or not the fields specified in “Options/Mask PHI Fields Settings…” are used to hide fields within the HL7 Editor.
“Fields to Mask” – Identify specific fields that will be masked in the HL7 message.
“Fields to NOT Mask” – All fields in the HL7 segment that are not identified here will be masked
“Fields to Mask” – Fields identified here will have PHI found in the “Fields to Mask” and “Fields to NOT Mask” sections masked.
“Mask Character” – Specify the character that will be used to “mask” the PHI.