Archive for August, 2015
- Improvement – FTP Explorer – Add a folder search feature – Requested by Holly B.
- Improvement – Message Tab – Add support for editing tab names – Requested by Justin N.
- Improvement – Remove annoying ding when enter key is pressed
- Improvement – Core – Change HL7Parser such that it if receives a second MSH, that it will create a parser error and stop parsing
- Improvement – Custom Code – Add ClearFields and KeepFields function
- Improvement – MLLP Maximum Message Size not being honored – Reported by Paul C.
- Improvement – Changes to the HL7 MLLP feature to do 2 things when the configured Maximum Message Size has been exceeded:
1) Stop the MLLP listener and display an error
2) Append an ERR segment to the truncated message
- Improvement – HL7 MLLP – Display a link that when clicked opens the debug log location
- Improvement – HL7 MLLP – Add a button to clear the debug logging output
- Bug Fix – Search Dialog – Cannot edit the HL7Path. Reported by Jon S.
- Bug Fix – HL7 Spy Version 2.x: Pasting Messages Problem
- Bug Fix – Fix up resizing of the Message Properties Window
- Bug Fix – Fix up Fonts in Message Properties Window and Hex Editor
- Bug Fix – Clean up HexBox. Display was ugly because of how the characters were being aligned.
- Bug Fix – Not properly identifying 4 character Z segments
- Bug Fix – Version 2.x Issue – Highlighting of Fields and Pop-Up Field Counters not working properly. Thijs
- Bug Fix – Wix installer should require only .NET 3.5 to run
- Bug Fix – Compare tool not fully initialized when called from HL7 Sql, or other tool
- Bug Fix – Custom Code Make sure the buttons are always re-enabled when switching between functions
- Bug Fix – Cosmetic: Better alignment of FTP Explorer login settings
- Bug Fix – Save FTP settings when a folder is created, or moved
- Bug Fix – FTP Explorer – Modify Password Dialog so the login error is displayed
- Bug Fix – MLLP Maximum Message Size not being honored – Reported by Paul C.